Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day Two: Woman in Transition

Hi all! Today is the second day of my Self Challenge. My goal is to lose 50 pounds in 12 weeks, and to have my entire life overhauled in 18 weeks. Spiritually,financially, mentally and physically, I plan changes that will turn my life upside down but in a good way. A very, very good way.

I discovered this morning that I have lost a total of eight pounds. This is heartening because for the past four weeks I have seen absolutely no change whatsoever. I think the difference is eating more frequently, but smaller portions, over the day. My blood sugar may be stabilizing enough for my body to let me lose some weight.

Please continue to pray for me. I am not hungry today but I am craving wrong things...SUGAR, SALT, CAFFEINE!

I really wish I knew how to make it easier to eat healthily when you are on the go as much as I am. I am also not much of a cook, so I need to choose easy and quick...over elegant and hard...any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment